Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Celebrating One Year



/This very moment, right here and now, Begins the journey of my dreams/


/On to forever, hand in hand, with the one who matters most to me/


/I have tomorrow to look forward to, for God has given me you/


/To have and to hold, to cherish and honor,to love and call my very own/


/to share all I am with, body heart and soul. You are mine as I am yours/


/To have and to hold./


/Partner, companion, lover and friend, keeper of all things I hold dear/


/I see you before me and my heart is filled with joy/


/for everything that has brought me here/


/And I have tomorrow to look forward to, for God has given me you/


/To have and to hold, to cherish and honor,to love and call my very own/


/to share all I am with, body heart and soul. You are mine as I am yours/


/To have and to hold./


Photo credits: Eric Hackney

("To Have and To Hold" Music and lyrics by Trina Belamide)

No comments: