Friday, December 2, 2011

Tea for Ten

Occasionally someone will walk up to me and say something along the lines of, "I think I met your sister...what is her name?" I always laugh. I have 5 sisters...who are some of the most amazing, beautiful, talented young women ever, who know me better than anyone else.With 3 of us plus my mom in college, and living over 40 miles from my family, spending quality time together doesn't happen very often. When some good friends-with a few amazing, beautiful, talented young women of their own- came up on vacation I tried to find a way to get all of us together. The Four Seasons Tea Room in downtown Houghton was the perfect location! With a prior reservation for ten they were able to get all of us at one table and we enjoyed an unforgettable 2 hours, laughing, talking, sharing, sipping a bottomless cup of tea from the more than 60 choices on the menu (Vienna Opera Ball was a favorite!), savoring the delicious quiche, soup, and salad, and treating ourselves to a delectable desert of cake, scones, and lemon curd. An added bonus was a local musician providing live music!


Bekah, Marianna, Molly, Kendra, Linda, Grace, Amy


No comments: